Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, November 9, 2007

FASHION: Just Cavalli


 

Just Cavalli's printed mini-dress is sooo cute! I actually love the pleating across the bust, it gives a bold edge to an otherwise sweet and feminine dress. There's a blazer to match it but the blazer actually looks good on its own. For a casual look, just throw in a tank top and a pair of skinny denims. Check out e-luxury -they've got a lot of hot stuff. Too bad they don't have Roberto Cavalli's metallic green Cleopatra dress yet. While I'm not a huge fan of all things green (maybe except veggies, but we're talkin' about fashion here!), I must admit it can look good on a few things. The Cleopatra dress, for example. Or my Yves Saint Laurent bag. I don't even like that bag anymore, but what else am I going to do with it?

0 comments: