Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, July 16, 2011

theBalm ShadyLady Eyeshadow in Jealous Jordana

I love theBalm's ShadyLady eyeshadow line! My favorite shade so far is Jealous Jordana. The color is so rich and intense. The shade is difficult to describe in simple terms. To me, it looks like a cross between dark emerald green and teal, with a hint of gray. Loves it.


Like all the other theBalm eyeshadows, this glides on smoothly and does not crease. It also looks great under all lighting, has amazing pigmentation, and lasts well into the night! Check it out below:


My only complaint is its flimsy packaging. It's like made of cardboard and feels pretty fragile.


Still, it's a great purchase and I can't wait to use it again for a night of insane partying! Not that I've been partying a lot lately, but next weekend fo sho!

P.S.
Here's a little blurb about Iraq (I know, weird topic to jump to!)- Iraq is going to be a "key oil player" in the Middle East "for next 20 years". That's according to their Deputy Prime Minister. Well that's good, at least it's not all doom and gloom over there! THANKS TO GEORGE W BUSH.

0 comments: