Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, August 27, 2011

MAC Lipglass in Liqueuer



This was a limited edition gloss that first came out a few years ago. My sister-in-law was able to get a hold of one a few days ago, decided it wasn't her type, and so gave it to me. Well thanks, sis, because I love it! It has great texture (so creamy!), great shine, and flecks of gold shimmer that gives your lips that extra ooomph! I love the subtle bronze tint and the sweet scent that flows from the tube. I swear, it sort of smells like chocolate, but without being too chocolate-y. I know, that totally does not make sense.


Here's how it looks like without flash. Off the tube it's pretty tan- the tint isn't the dark brown I expected, but you can always layer it on for more color. I love it.




This is the perfect gloss to wear when you're going for the bronzed look. I use it over Lola's Sheer Lipstick in Toy (which is a pinkish nude lipstick). They match so wonderfully. You can read more reviews here.

0 comments: