Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, August 8, 2011

Golden bronze eyes using Sue Devitt, Lola, Maybelline and E.L.F.!

I was bored so I decided to wear golden bronze eyeshadow to work.

I used the following: Sue Devitt's bronzing eyeshadow, Maybelline's Hello Kitty Volum' Mascara, Lola's Celebration Highlighting Powder, an E.L.F. liquid eyeliner and The Face Shop's baked eyeshadows (a gift from my cousin!).


L to R: 1.)Lola's Highlighting Powder, 2.)The Face Shop's baked eyeshadow, 3.)Sue Devitt's bronzing eyeshadow. Below: Maybelline Hello Kitty Volum' Mascara and E.L.F. liquid eyeliner.

1.) I used the peach-bronze shadow from Sue Devitt as my base (it looks plain ol' gold on the pan, but when applied on your lids it's quite peachy!), then 2.) blended the gold-copper shadow all over my lid. 3.) I used the shimmering brown baked shadow from The Face Shop (middle photo) on my crease and 4.) Lola's Celebration Highlighting powder (first photo) on my brow bone. Then I lined my eyes with E.L.F.'s black liquid eyeliner and applied two coats of Maybelline's Hello Kitty Volum' Mascara on my lashes. Done!




After hours of work, it still looked pretty cool. FYI, I didn't use any primers or an eyelash curler.

0 comments: