Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MAC's Archie's Girls Betty Bright Lipstick

"Betty Bright" is one of the bestsellers from MAC's Archie's Girls collection. I was lucky to get a hold of it before it sold out online and in stores! I wasn't surprised that it flew off the shelves within seconds of its release. After all, Betty Bright has a beautiful, peach-coral shade with strong pink undertones and a satin finish. Who doesn't want a lipstick like that?
The only downside I can think of it is its formula. Since it has a satin finish, you have to remember that "less is more." Too much product will cause it to settle into lines- It may also look uneven after pressing or rubbing your lips together. To prevent this, just apply a thin layer of lipbalm or lipgloss before swiping on your lipstick (two layers at the most).

More after the jump!
Here's another photo of me wearing Betty Bright. It looks more pink-coral than peach-coral, but either way, the color pops out.
And yes, that's a Donald Rumsfeld book I'm holding. That's the right-wing nutjob in me, and it ain't holding back!

0 comments: