Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lola Cosmetics Psychedelic Lip Art in Free Love

Update: This is extremely long-wearing! Loves it. And when applied lightly, i.e. just pressing the gloss on your lips with your finger, you can see specks of gold shimmer on your puckers. I know some people hate that but I love it.



I'm a loyal Lola fan, so here we are again with a new Lola product. I seriously don't need any more lippies, but I can't help myself. When I saw this on Lola's website a few days ago, I just had to have it!



More after the jump!


Lola's Psychedelic Lip Art pots are amazing. It's not your typical color-infused lip gloss. In fact, I haven't seen anything like it! I picked out Free Love because it matches my skin tone and is very wearable. It has this amazing dark rose color with frosted gold shimmer.




The only downside I can think of is it feels sticky upon application and the product is very hard to blend. I love it anyway.


Here's Free Love on me. It's definitely not "lip gloss", but more like lipstick in a pot! Upon application, it's pretty sheer, but you can build on from there. Loves it.

0 comments: