Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Papa Pug!

My mom thinks Spiderman hoodies are cool, especially when fat pugs wear them. Here's Lex in his dorkiest outfit ever!

 

My mom was nice enough to buy a bottle of herbal shampoo and herbal soap for my baby pugs today, as well as little toys for them to destroy. Gee, I have four little pets now but I don't have the heart to give the littlest ones away! The baby pugs aren't well-trained yet so they're as rowdy as baby pugs can be.


They're a bit bigger now!

I just purchased a big black double-door playpen that you can fold and carry because they are getting too big for the old one. When they're well-behaved enough, I'll get them their own comfy beds! I'm pretty excited about that because there are a hundred different beds to choose from! I can't wait to start shopping for the little three, they are the most adorable pugs ever. I have a mini-Dachshund named Paris and she has such a sweet-looking bed: it has a soft round cushion in different shades of pink and a silver star here and there. She's a total glam queen and I spoil her as much as my parents spoil me, but she hates the baby pugs so it's hard to get them together. Anyway, I saw a Cleopatra-style chaise lounge at a pet store the other day, it looks almost exactly like this one. I think Paris will love it!


My little princess!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Spider-pug, Spider-pug.... What an awesome pullover for a dog. :-)