Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lola Glitz & Glam Gloss


Here's another one! I think I'm too gaga for Lola Cosmetics! It's a great make-up brand and I can't say this enough. But I must admit that not all of their products are great. And unfortunately, this lipgloss is one of them.



There's nothing wrong with this product. It's okay. And that's just the thing- I was expecting it to be more. I was hoping for a grand slam of a color to give oomph to my puckers! Just like what their Lip Art Pots do. But lawd almighty, I didn't get that! What I got was a hint of red and so-so shine. It's one of those meh products that you end up forgetting about.



Fortunately, Lola has better products out there. Check 'em out:

My other Lola reviews:
Lola Duo Lipstick in Sugar/Spice
Lola's Universal Colorless Powder
Lola Masquerade Foundation and Mirage Concealer Review
Lola Psychedelic Lip Art in Free Love
Lola Love Lipgloss and Celebration Powder
Lola Lipsticks Review (Duo Tone in Naughty/Nice, Sheer Lipstick in Toy)

0 comments: