Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 18, 2007

FASHION: Louis Vuitton is a joke.

According to Bag Snob, Louis Vuitton will release a "joke bag" at the end of the year... Yes, it's a sturdy monogram bag with delicious pink python trim and Henry Youngman jokes from the 60's printed all over it. Que horror! I know that Louis V. is trying hard to be damn cheeky, but it all seems like a complete failure to me. I actually feel embarassed for Louis Vuitton! I'll give you a sample of Louis Vuitton's priceless expensive humour, so prepare to grab your sides and die laughing:

Every time I meet a woman who can cook like my Mother....She looks like my Father.

LOL?

Louis Vuitton ought to start firing some people before they put out more horrendous bags. Seriously, they need to fire some people.

***
This bag surely makes me laugh!



***

Get this avant-garde look!



Show off your minimalist style with LaROK and VPL! All you need to achieve a fashionable look of brooding sophistication is a LaROK rocker tank with faceted square beads pulled over a VPL Basic Cashmere Turtleneck, a pair of fingerless gloves on your hands and a pair of suede ankle boots on your feet.

0 comments: