Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

FASHION: KATE MIDDLETON

I hate her. And if I hadn't fallen madly in love with her ex, Prince William, and spent my tweenage years drooling over the future King of England, I would never have even heard of her ... But I've been picking on the snotty Princess Di-wannabe since last year so might as well keep it up. Yes, I'm jealous that I will never be Queen of England!! But anyway, if you want to copy Kate Middleton's boring style, take some of my suggestions (which aren't as boring as Kate's! Tee-hee!):

Save Kate!

 
 

 
 Right - Kate Middleton


Update: Comrade Obama will attack Pakistan just to prove he's a man.
Update: Omg, NARS Cream Eyeshadow is the best! Seriously!! I especially like it in corfu. Shop away.
Update: Iraqi soccer team walks out after Saddam's anthem was played.

0 comments: