Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, July 13, 2007

Texas Chainsaw Massacre and strappy shoes.

Update: U.S. troops and Iraqis celebrate in Anbar. What a cute video! Too bad the media won't show videos like this!

So my bestfriend came over and we had a really boring movie marathon. We wanted to spook ourselves out so we watched The Exorcist and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It definitely did a fantastic job of spooking me out! I know, I know- I sound like a complete wuss but that's exactly what I am! It turns out I can't even survive five minutes of Hollywood blood and gore. My bestfriend can handle it much better though. In fact, she thought The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was cool. Gee! I don't know how anyone can find that movie "cool". It was sort of... icky, hey? I guess I'll stick to Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan flicks. Muuuuch better.
Anyway I was looking for my favorite pair of Charles Jourdan shoes- it's this black, strappy thing -and I found my angry puppy butchering it. So yeah, I hate her now. She also tried to butcher another pair- this time it's a cheap one from Syrup -but I screamed loud enough to bust her eardrums and put a halt to the horror and chaos she was creating. Ha-ha.

Saveddddd!

Anyway, if you haven't read Robert K. Massie's Peter The Great: His Life and World, you're totally missing out. It's wonderfully written and reads like a novel. I rather hate myself for not being able to achieve any of the significant goals I've set for myself. I'm sure I'll get to them someday, but I envy those who are able to drag themselves to success and glory at such a young age. Ugh. I suck.

Jane Wagner:

A sobering thought: what if, at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?


By the by, I'm watching CNN right now and the ugly-looking anchorman just reported that- at least according to the "police" -several civilians died because of a random U.S. bombing. Yeah right! They always do this, it's sickening. I also hate that "serious face" they put on. I mean, I don't expect them to do naked cartwheels while reporting their version of "unbiased news", but c'mon! I guess it's just depressing to watch people deliver a bunch of lies without so much as flinching.

0 comments: