Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, July 9, 2007

Argh.

I'm so pissed-off that if only I wasn't scared of breaking things, I'd break them. But you know, I'm a wuss and I don't want to get into trouble with my, uhm, mom. She's going through a bitchy phase right now, so I have to be as adorable as humanly possible.

Ha-ha.

Anyway I have to go now. I still have to finish three sets of drawings (I fucking hate sketching! I hate sketching so much and I now hate it even more because I'm pissed-off and stuff), and then watch over the goddamn puppies (yes, I regret owning them now- who cares about cute puppies when all they do is whine, claw, look cute, and make my life less easy?), and then bitch on everyone who tries to talk to me.
Everyone except my mom.
Cause I want new a handbag. Tee-hee.

0 comments: