Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Declining.

Hotair: CBS poll: Obama leads by five after trailing by two post-convention

That’s among registereds. Among likely voters, he … leads by the same margin, a bad result given that Maverick’s typically fared much better with that group. Maybe those young Obamites are tuning in and turning out after all?

Pfft, at this point, I don't care as much anymore. I've watched all the John McCain interviews I could and I've come to the conclusion that he's just not as genuine as he used to be. He and Sarah Palin say the same things over and over and over again- "we gotta fix this", "thanks but no thanks", "lipstick on a pig", etc. Same dang lines but with very little substance and specifics. Now I don't know if Karl Rove is part of his campaign- I doubt it -but they ought to consider hiring him now. The McCain campaign is just getting so blah. Now don't get me wrong, I want McCain and Palin to win because I hate Obama with a passion- but that's about it.

Go on the attack, McCain!

But with substance, please. Geez.

And about the AIG bailout, I don't care what anyone says, Bush did the right thing!!! =p

0 comments: