Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SKINCARE: Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum

I love this product! My friend kept raving about it a week or so ago, so I decided to check it out myself. The nice lady at the counter asked me to rub a small amount of serum on my right hand and compare it with my left, just to see the big difference. Well, guess what? I bought the product right then and there and I've been loyally using it ever since. Olay Total Effects Serum is one of those skincare products I just can't live without! I'm obsessed with skincare- I pour all my money into it! I've never starved before but if I have to choose over not being able to eat for three days or not being able to moisturize my face (with a water-based moisturizer, of course) for three days, I would choose food deprivation and hunger in a nanosecond. So far Olay hasn't let me down, so I'll be sticking to it. Besides, it also works as a great make-up primer! I don't even see the point of purchasing another bottle of Smashbox Photo Finish primer anymore. Anyway, Total Effects works best when you use it twice a day- once in the morning and once at night. Apply it on your purdy little face before moisturizing. Then get on your knees and thank the geniuses over at Olay for giving you that smooth and (incredibly) silky new face!

0 comments: