Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 3, 2008

MAKE-UP: Hot Dior/MAC palettes!

OMG: Dior Gaucho Palette. Fans of Dior's gaucho saddle bag will absolutely adore this! The eyeshadow colors are just my type, but I wouldn't shell out $55 for that reason alone. And I don't care much for the icky-looking lipcolors (I'm just not a big fan of red, it always looks horrible on me!). I must admit that the only thing that makes this truly special is the "gaucho" inspired case. I've seen better shades of eye and lip paint from NARS, so in that aspect, this eyeshadow/lipcolor palette doesn't seem all too special. But then, I've yet to see it in person! When I get my eager little hands on it, I'll probably change my mind. Or maybe it's 'cause I've been seeing way too much bronzies lately, that I've developed an allergic reaction to it! The Dior Gaucho Palette is a Nordstrom exclusive, so you might want to get your hands on it now.

MAC Colour Forms Cool Lips x 3. I'm not a ginormous fan of lip palettes, but MAC's eye-catching case is winning me over! Packed in an electric blue metal compact with a matching nylon fabric are three delicious lipstick shades. I prefer the neutral shades much better, as they suit me more, but how can anyone ignore such a pretty blue case? Style over substance, baby. I also love the fact that it comes with a fine-looking lip brush, although I'm more than satisfied with my Dior brush. Oh, by the by, don't forget to check out their awesome Cool Heat Collection. I love the blues!

more hotness:

bobbie brown mauve collection,dior beauty eyeshadow compact (InStyle Winner!)

 

0 comments: