Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, June 29, 2008

BAGSNOB: Chanel Patent Evening Bag


It's time to save up for another Chanel bag! Chanel is more dear to me than life itself. Chanel bags make great heirlooms- 20 years later, they're still precious as gold. Even Victoria Beckham was caught shopping around for vintage Chanels! And we're talking about Posh Spice here, the girl who has everything- and she was out there looking for vintage bags! That's the power of Chanel, folks! Actually, I used to be more of a Dior girl until they started making bags like this. Gnarly! Anyway, I was taking my daily dose of Bagsnob and I was psyched to see their new reveal: the perfect evening bag from Chanel! It's patent calfskin with jewel details and it'll cost you a delightful $5,495.

I don't care, though. I'd sell my soul for this one!

0 comments: