Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, April 13, 2008

FASHION round-up.

 

Hey, anyone remember the Limelight Pendant Necklace from Dior? It's so last year but it's the cutest thing ever. It's up on Vivre and it reminds me of why I love Dior so much: It's so damn glamorous.
Anyway, Urban Decay's glitter liner is so tacky, but seventeen year old kids keep wearin' it! C'mon kids! We all know that mixing five thousand pounds of glitter with fifteen layers of make-up foundation is a risk no one should take. The end result can be extremely unattractive. Haven't you learned anything from Xtina's disastrous Viva Glam campaign?


Ya know, folks like Cher and Xtina Aguilera aren't exactly the style gurus we should be lookin' up to. Unless you think drag queens are lovely.

Tank tops
 

So there's this weird Butterfly Tank by Borbonese. I'm not sure what to think about it... butterflies sure are purdy, but the other winged creatures featured on the shirt make my skin crawl. I wouldn't drop $450 for this one. As for Kai Milla's Knotted Rope Tank, I know it's trying to be different... but it's just not working. That ropey thing doesn't make it worth $390 bucks either.

0 comments: