Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hussein's BIG SPEECH on race!


Hussein Obama is trying his best to save what's left of his reputation. He's now masquerading as a die-hard lover of all things America (well perhaps his brand of patriotism is kooky or as CNN would say, "different"!), even giving the "big speech" in front of eight American flags. How ironic, considering this is the same guy who refused to wear an American flag pin in memory of 9/11, and whose pastor for twenty long years is famous for encouraging African-Americans to chant God DAMN America instead of God BLESS America...
Anyway, Drudge has the full text of Obama's speech. Read the whole thing if you still believe in what this guy has to say. (Sorry if I'm a little pissed, but after hearing the crazy rantings of Rev. Wright, Obama's mentor and pastor, I can't help but think of him as a hypocrite and a phony!)

By the by, he still refuses to distance himself from Rev. Wright, the world's most famous anti-American pastor. Or whatever.

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe. [Did he just, uh, throw his own grandmother under the bus?]

These people are a part of me. And they are a part of America, this country that I love.

Does anyone still buy his crap? For a while, he seemed like a pretty cool guy. Sure, I didn't like it one bit when he criticized George Bush, but now I'm completely turned off by him. He comes off as a manipulative guy... But he can't even answer tough questions without falling apart. He gives great speeches, I'll give him that, but he doesn't do well in debates and ambush interviews. What does that say 'bout him? His readiness to be Commander-in-Chief?

more links
Tammy Bruce: Obama's Speech
The folks at Hot Air are saying the audience was Democrat Super Delegates. The applause was sporadic and weak, strongest when Obama noted his opposition to the war, and certainly no standing ovation...

Pat Dollard: Hussein Defends Pastor - “He’s Part Of Me”
The excuse he relies on is faulty, flawed, and now fatal to his candidacy. You cannot choose your family. But you most definitely choose your own Pastor...

Politico: Obama heard controversial comments
Contrary to his earlier suggestion, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) acknowledged in his speech Tuesday that he had heard “controversial” remarks by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright...

0 comments: