Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My diet sucks and al-Qaeda's got problems.


Gosh, I've been so cranky lately. My friend says it's 'cause of my newfound diet (I'm trying to survive Atkins' Two-Week Induction Meal Plan!), but what's a girl to do! I don't want to be fat, but at the same time I don't want to be a huge grouch either! Maybe I should go for that Skinny Bitch diet, which is suppose to do wonders for my grumpy state-of-mind, but I don't think I can live on just veggies alone. Besides, it's a propaganda-diet created by bitter vegans (allegedly!), and Veganism, though noble, is a lifestyle I can't adapt to. It's too pure and weird and I love my meat and python boots. Whatever.

Anyways, al-Qaeda is having a hard time finding new recruits. From PatDollard.Com:

The sharp drop in suicide bombings in Iraq is partly due to the decline in foreign al Qaeda volunteers coming into Iraq. The recruiting, mostly in Saudi Arabia and North Africa, preys on the unique social conditions in those areas. Namely, high birth rates and high unemployment. This produces a lot of younger sons who are unemployed, unmarried and face a dim future. So the al Qaeda recruiter, often working out of a local mosque, makes a free trip to Iraq, ending in a glorious death for the cause, sound like a solution. But over the last year, the number of such volunteers has declined from 120 a month, to about 40. The main reason for this is bad news, and some survivors, coming back from Iraq. Not many of these losers make it back, but the word gets on to the Internet, and this has caused quite a commotion on pro-terrorist web sites and message boards. There’s also been a sharp drop in pro-terrorist combat videos coming out of Iraq. This is largely due to the death or capture of the people responsible for getting those videos onto the Internet.

In other news, #2 al-Q leader urges Jihadists to attack Israel and America. Nothing new here, right? According to Breitbart, Ayman al-Zawahri wants his minions "to strike Jewish and American targets in revenge for Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip earlier this month." Whatever. Does anyone still listen to this guy anymore? al-Qaeda is losing wherever there are American soldiers. They should just give up and turn themselves in... to the authorities at Gitmo Bay!

0 comments: