Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Spice Girls are back!

Listen to the Spice Girls' new song: Headlines (Friendship Never Ends). To be honest with you, it's pure misery. These girls women never got over the 90s and they still sound like an overrated bunch of sixteen year olds, instead of independent women in their thirties. Oh well, we'll always have Wannabe! Now that song made me want to become a Spice Girl! I even got a pair of mean big boovers for my pretty little self, just so I could look like a Spice Girl. Teehee.
Anyway, check out this Lanvin shopping tote in purple patent leather. It's sooo adorable, but I'm already planning on a shopping spree at Zara. I haven't paid much attention to that brand, but after re-visiting the store two days ago, I realize that they have a lot of tanks, tees, hoodies, dresses and bags that I like. A lot of nice casual stuff I can just bum around in without looking like a hobo.

But if you want some dress-me-up glamour, then whip out the moollaahh for Lanvin...


I'm afraid I won't. Not for this one, but it's really cute. The whole bag is great, even if the color reminds me of an eggplant. A shiny eggplant. Anyhoo, Iran builds a grenade launching UAV. Whatever. They're so ridiculous I don't know why they even bother.

0 comments: