Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NOT YOU, TOO!!!!!

I loved Naomi Campbell. I stuck with her through her cellphone-wielding days, cheered her on during her retarded feud with Tyra, watched her nervously as Tyra Banks confronted her on the Tyra Banks Show. But oh. My. God.

Supermodel Naomi Campbell visits Chavez
Tue Oct 30, 8:43 PM ET



British supermodel Naomi Campbell met privately with President Hugo Chavez on Tuesday, becoming the latest in a series of celebrities hosted by the Venezuelan leader.

Campbell flashed a smile to reporters as she arrived at the presidential palace, but said little about what she hoped to discuss with Chavez.

"I've been here before actually," she said. "A beautiful country, very tropical. You've got great waterfalls."

Then, before turning to walk inside, she added: "I'm not going to be political. Thank you very much."

Last month, Chavez met in Caracas with American actor Kevin Spacey, who praised the Venezuelan government's efforts to support film-making. The Venezuelan President also has hosted recent visits by Hollywood stars including Sean Penn and Danny Glover.

I don't like her anymore!
Nice hair, though.

0 comments: