Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FASHION: Dolce & Gabbana

Geee, I am totally drooling right now! I know that I will not be able to sleep until I get my hands on this dress! So yes, omg, it's time to bug my dear ol' daddy again because CHECK THIS OUT: (Sooo pretty!!)

D&G Dolce & Gabbana
From E-Luxury: Runway Ocelot Print Dress

 

There's also a nice sequin dress from Robert Rodriguez but I'm not into sequin embellishments right now. Anyway, my friend sent me this link. Yep, it's a cute doll that you can squeeze and cuddle because it's just oozing with cuteness!

Blackwater Cuddly Bear!

 

Isn't this so bizarre? Well actually it's not. It's just that when I think of Blackwater, I think of tough guys with guns. I believe they're good guys, but I had no idea the company sells teddy bears. That's so cute! I want one, but I have like a million cuddly bears already. I even have a cuddly owl and a cuddly penguin and a cuddly zebra and a cuddly python (in PINK and YELLOW!) and a cuddly dolphin and a cuddly turtle.
Anyway, check out this horrific new bag from Dior. Will you pay $3600 for this atrocity? This Samurai bag and Louis Vuitton's A La Folie Ring go well together because they're just both so ugly. And if you want to look like a complete disaster, throw on a pair of open toe slides from Louis V. Gosh, I'd laugh if it weren't so serious.

0 comments: