Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Zzzz.

My dog wanted to play in the garden at six in the morning, so I dragged myself out of bed, and then dragged my maid out of bed, so Paris could play. She's such a sweet dog and everyone loves her. And omg, our ginormous Dancing Santa is now out of the box and on display! lol! I know that everyone's always excited for Christmas, but gee! Halloween isn't even here yet! I'll be in Australia with my family by the time Christmas rolls around, but I'm definitely going to miss our Dancing Santa. Anyway I took some pictures of Paris running around the garden with Joni, our maid, who is the most patient person on earth when it comes to my puppy. By the way, that castle-like house belongs to our neighbor, and I've heard nothing but weird ghost stories about it. I don't really believe in ghosts, because they're just ugly; I'd like to think everyone turns into angels when they die. Oh well. I'm hungry, bye!

















Joni and my puppy walk by the pool. Cute.

0 comments: