Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rant&Rave.

Update: Vets for Freedom & Families United Rally in Washington DC! - Great interviews with war veterans!

So I'm still trying to stick with my forty-day spiritual journey with Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life but... I'm already a little bored with it. And it's only Day 3. Right now I'm in the mood to read books on Dick Cheney and President Bush because I believe they're the most awesome human beings on the planet- after daddy, of course! I hear nice things about Dead Certain but the Amazon reviews seems to have been hijacked by anti-Bush stalkers - and they all lurve it. Pfft.
I'll just get this one! =)

***

Posh Fashion
'06 photos of Posh B!

 


I love that dress. Posh Beckham is annoying, and she looks like an alien half the time, but I have to admit that she wears nice clothes and I want them all. Except this.

0 comments: