Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clinton wants a new war?

Huh?!?!?!?!





So Hillary Clinton admits that the surge is working, but hey, she wants to end the war in Iraq anyways so she can prepare for a new one! Omg. Anyway, President Bush delivered a very powerful speech yesterday to the Veterans of Foreign Wars. I almost cried because that's just the kind of dork I am: Disgustingly dramatic, overly sentimental, and just plain too girly! You can't blame me though: I was completely moved by the speech and I could tell that GWB put his heart and soul into it. The audience sensed it too, because he was often interrupted by applause, cheers, and standing ovations which was very nice to see. I believe it was one of his finest moments, if not the finest. CNN and the BBC couldn't wait to rip it apart, though, but they just ended up looking sour.

Anyway, you can read the President's speech here.

Update: No pull-out will happen during Bush's presidency! Show 'em who's the boss!

0 comments: